Boating While Under the Influence Of Alcohol
Knowledge and Experience in Boating Law
Harbors and Navigation Code 655b prohibits you from operating a vessel (motor-propelled boats or motor-propelled pulled equipment) water skis, an aquaplane, or any similar device (e.g a jet ski), while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Mark will fight for your rights on legal boating issues including:
- Cal Harbors and Navigation Code Section 655 Violations
- Collisions, Right of Way Violations, DUI
- Coast Guard Issued Mariner’s License
- Merchant Mariner Document (MMD) (Z- card)
- Suspension and Revocation (S&R) Hearings
- Officer in Charge, Marine Inspection (OCMI) Determinations
Why Hire Mark Malachowski
Boating DUI defense requires specialized knowledge. Mark Malachowski has the experience and knowledge that you need to successfully defend your boating case.